RT-PCR Test at HOTEL - HOME
For your convenience, You don't have to travel for a PCR test. Let us go to your accommodation
How to request for ON-SITE COVID-19 RT-PCR Testing (Result 24 Hrs)
1) On-Site Real time RT-PCR Testing
- Samples will be collected from nasal and throat.
- The result and medical certificate(Option) will be ready within 24 hours after we collect the specimen.
- The result and medical certificate will include all these information; your name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, testing method and test result. It will also state whether you have any COVID-19 related symptoms or not.
- We will send you the scanned COVID-19 test report and Fit to Fly Medical certificate (Option) only through the given email address within 24 hours.
- The COVID-19 test report and medical certificate will be issued in English.
2) The expense - On-Site Real time RT-PCR - The cost for this test
- Option 1 is 2,590 BHT + on-site service fee (No fit to fly medical certificate)
- Option 2 is 2,790 BHT + on-site service fee (Include a fit to fly medical certificate)
- On-Site Service Fee - depends on where you are staying. or the place you want us to travel to test. Please select a location when you click to buy via the web as well. on-site service fee, we only charge once. If you have multiple people who want to do on-site covid testing in the same location. You can choose the location as FREE on-site service fee for the 2nd person onwards.
- You can pay online or you will pay on the day us visit you at your hotel.
3) Making an appointment via (at your convenience)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call : +669 6645 9541
- Line ID : +669 6645 9541
- WhatsApp : +669 6645 9541
4) We will perform specimen collection (swab) every day, during these times only.
- Everyday : at 8.00 A.M. – 7.00 P.M.
(This service date and time apply to On-Site COVID-19 Testing services only)
5) Appointment Process
1. Send a photo of the first page of your passport.
2. Send your information as follows:
2.1 Name-surname according to Passport
2.2 Flight Schedule
2.3 Appointment date and time
3. Do you want a fit to fly medical certificate?
Example: Make an appointment for a On-Site RT-PCR test at (Your Hotel)
Send information as follows
John Lorem Doe
Flight to Japan is on October 21st at 9 P.M.
Appointment for a On-Site PCR test on October 20th at 1:00 P.M. at Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club
Yes, I also need a fit to fly medical certificate.
Please Making an appointment via email@example.com