RT-PCR testing services for a large number of people such as Tour Groups, Companies, Offices, Factories, Schools, Shop, etc.
How to request for Group COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing (Result 15-20 Min)
* Carefully read travel regulation/requirement from the destination country and airline to determine which type of test is needed and how many hours prior the flight. Determine which type of certificate that you will need for the trip (based on country and airline regulation)
1) Group Rapid Antigen Testing
- Please note that ONLY some airlines and countries accept COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you're going to get Antigen test on your trip, you'll want to check it out first. both the country of destination, the airline, including the country where you made the transit, if you can't check clearly We will recommend you to take the RT-PCR test because you can use it to travel around the world.
- Sample will be collected from the nasal only.
- The result and medical certificate(Option) will be ready within 5-20 minutes after we collect the specimen.
- The result and medical certificate will include all these information; your name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, testing method and test result. It will also state whether you have any COVID-19 related symptoms or not.
- In case the positive result of rapid antigen test, you will need to be confirmed with real time RT-PCR which the expense will be on you.
- The COVID-19 test report and medical certificate will be issued in English
2) The expense - Group Rapid Antigen Testing - The cost for this test
- 10 - 20 People is 550 BHT on-site service fee + 1,500 THB
- 21 - 50 People is 520 BHT on-site service fee + 1,000 THB
- 51 - 100 People is 500 BHT FREE on-site service fee
- 101 - 200 People is 480 BHT FREE on-site service fee
- 201 People or more is 460 BHT FREE on-site service fee
- You can pay online.
3) Making an appointment via (at your convenience)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call : +669 6645 9541
- Line ID : +669 6645 9541
- WhatsApp : +669 6645 9541
4) We will perform specimen collection (swab) every day, during these times only.
- Every Day : at 9.00 A.M. – 5.00 P.M.
- (This service date and time apply to Group COVID-19 Testing services only)
5) Appointment Process
1. Send a photo of the first page of your passport.
2. Send your information as follows:
2.1 Name-surname according to Passport
2.2 Flight Schedule
2.3 Appointment date and time
3. Do you want a fit to fly medical certificate?
Example: Make an appointment for a Group Rapid Antigen test at (Your Hotel)
Send information as follows
John Lorem Doe
Flight to UK is on October 21st at 9 P.M.
Appointment for a Group Rapid Antigen test on October 21th at 9:00 A.M. at Marriott's Mai Khao Beach Club
Yes, I also need a fit to fly medical certificate.
Please Making an appointment via email@example.com